Friday, April 9, 2010

One Entrepreneur On Marketing

I recently did an interview with Upstart Smart magazine about marketing strategies entrepreneurs can use to promote their businesses. The mag is the brainchild of Amber Singleton Riviere, who runs one of the smoothest ships I've ever seen. She sent details on how to schedule my interview, pre-questions, and a reminder of the interview. R-E-S-P-E-C-T to Ms. Riviere!

Take a peak at the full interview here for an overview on brand, how personality effects building and promoting your business, and 3 tips on how to spread the word:


One Entrepreneur On Marketing: Joy Donnell of 720 PR

This is part of a series called "The Entrepreneurs on Marketing," where I'm talking with entrepreneurs about their strategies for marketing and promoting their businesses. In this interview, I caught up with Joy Donnell of 720 PR.

No comments: