Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ASK JOY


Change is good. For the past 6 months, I have been collaborating with my fabulous team to perfect what Do It In Public is all about. The fruits of this labor will include relaunching my speaker website in November 2010, launching a private, by invitation-only PR consulting club for self-promoters entitled DO IT! and, maintaining a wonderful calendar of international speaking engagements.

Starting tomorrow, my blog will become the home of my PR advice column, Ask Joy. Here, confounded self-promoters will have their PR questions answered. If you have questions that you want to send in, please email them to joy@doitinpublic.com with the subject line, "Ask Joy"

Please understand that due to volume, I can't answer every question that I receive. Submission of your question relinquishes all rights to your question. Thank you for joining on me on this beautiful journey of self-publicity power.

No comments: